WLP Group Hosts LinkedIn Workshop In San Diego To Help Businesses
San Diego, CA, July 9, 2013 -- Workplace Learning and Performance Group (WLP Group), a management consulting and training firm based in San Diego, is hosting an upcoming workshop about LinkedIn to help businesses grow their network and attract new business through their LinkedIn profile. This seminar will offer tips and best practices for businesses when using LinkedIn, in addition to providing advice on how to step up activities to get triple the sales and referral results. The workshop is scheduled for Tuesday, July 16 from 6 pm - 7:30 pm, and will be presented to small business owners.
Attendees of the workshop will learn:
* How face-to-face networking + LinkedIn = Networking on Steroids!
* How to monetize LinkedIn spending only 10-15 minutes per day
* Why LinkedIn offers a superior alternative to cold calling and how to use it.
* Why professionals must have a strong LinkedIn presence or else be at a huge disadvantage.
* How to attract business through your LinkedIn profile
* If you are on LinkedIn, you learn how to step up your involvement to get triple the sales and referral results.
* If you are not on LinkedIn, you will understand why you need to get started today!
The “what,” “how”, and “why” of using this untapped online social networking tool.
The speaker for this workshop is Rick Itzkowich, otherwise known as “Rick I., The LinkedIn Guy”. His informative and entertaining live presentations, along with articles, interviews, podcasts and blog messages on adding LinkedIn to a company’s marketing plan are in high demand.
About Workplace Learning and Performance Group
Workplace Learning and Performance Group is a San Diego-based management consulting and training firm dedicated to teaching individuals and organizations how to improve their performance so they can achieve their desired results. The firm develops customized solutions to fit the organizational needs of all types of businesses. Consultants of WLP Group have extensive experience working with organizations in many fields such as hospitality, large and small business, government, academia, nonprofit, and associations. For more information, visit: http://www.wlpgroup.com