Host the Perfect Webinar! 3 Day Master Series
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn to pivot live presentations into successful online programs that engage your audience.
About this three part series:
As the world pivots to online content, learning and development programs, we are seeing more and more "talking head" meetings and webinars - but there's a better way to engage participants in your programs! The facilitator, trainer and instructional designer to Fortune Global 50 companies has developed a simple series to help you design and deliver better and more inclusive webinars and courses.
Attendees will learn:
- How to design high impact and engaging webinars
- How to deliver accessible & inclusive content for all of your audiences
- Advanced online meeting facilitation strategies
Session 1: Designing High Impact and Engaging Webinars
Tuesday, May 5th @ 9am - 11am PST
It takes more than a Zoom account and a PowerPoint deck to deliver an engaging program or webinar. It takes a purposeful design strategy that is geared towards active engagement.
- Assess your current style of engagement and delivery
- Define clear objectives to go beyond just personality and content
- Discover tools to involve your audience with the content and reduce disengagement
Session 2: Delivering accessible & inclusive content for all of your audiences
Wednesday, May 6th @ 9am - 11am PST
In the haste of pivoting for online presentations, don't forget to include audiences who have different needs such as auditory, visual, physical and cognitive access considerations. Save yourself time, heartache & money by designing for inclusion from the start.
- Increase awareness of access needs (and the laws that require accessibility)
- Integrate a variety of design strategies to meet those needs
- Practice writing Alt Text for pictures & graphics
- Critique a Real World Problem: A Case Scenario
Session 3: Advanced Online Facilitation Strategies
Thursday, May 7th @ 9am - 11am PST
Now that you have engaged the learners, there's even more tools and strategies to help you move from just a "presenter" to a high impact "facilitator"! This session will demonstrate advanced facilitation techniques that drive successful learning experience.
- Set up polls, voting, breakout sessions, chat and emoji's as a means do a pulse check or enlist feedback from the audience
- Integrate third party tools that provide higher cognitive connections with your content
- Use whiteboards, breakout rooms, and small group report outs to diversify your delivery approach
Course Offerings & Prices:
One Course : $167
Includes: Group learning format, Q & A
3-Day Series (all three 1-day courses): $397
Includes: Group Learning Format, Replay of series, Strategy session with. Dr. Orey
About the speaker:
Dr. Maureen Orey: Founder, Workplace Learning & Performance Group
Dr. Orey is a Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP), and was a Pilot Pioneer for that certification with the Association for Talent Development.Teaching and delivering remote programming for more than 15 years, she is certified in Servant Leadership from the San Diego Leadership Institute, and is a certified facilitator of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Effective Project Management and Crucial Conversations.
Dr. Orey holds a M. Ed from the University of San Diego, a B.A in Psychology from San Diego State University, and recently completed her Doctorate in Organizational Leadership. Maureen has been recognized as "Outstanding Instructor of the Year" by SDSU's College of Extended Studies, and the WLP Group was Finalist for Excellence in Customer service with the San Diego Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Mo is also an adjunct professor at USCD Rady School of Management, teaching others how to "Lead from the Middle". Her award winning Doctoral research on the Career Benefits and ROI of Volunteer Leadership was recognized at a global event by the Association for Talent Development.